Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hazards Ofpenile Ballooning

The greatest

had been two weeks now I no longer written in my blog. Was it because I Justus has left no time to write? Or it has to do with the fact that I have been teaching for Monday again (almost as full-time worker)? All this does play a role, but the most important reason, is like me has risen recently that I have the beautiful photos of Justus did not want to push back with an (unnecessary) entry. Also, I did not want so-ordinary topics, such as the contents of my son's diaper report. So why I am ultimately still determined to continue my blog? The answer is that an issue has occurred to me, at least as important as the topic is "newborn sons": namely mothers. As a small child, you get even with no idea what a mother does everything for you. But I see now how much sacrifice Justus' mother for her (or our) children, what impressed me both very, on the other hand, But it was a guilty conscience, because I can because of my new job unfortunately not worry so much about Justus .
would So I cry at this point: "! Vivant matres omnium terrarum Vivat mater Justi Vivat mater mea maxima Estis (You are the greatest!)"
(on a photo to see where the dark circles of Justus' Mama , I would nevertheless prefer not.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment