Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bone Cancer Inspiration

Justus' "Word" on Monday

My wife claims that babies first run, and then speaking, but I think that this order is not on our true Justus. The fact that they still so looks could be because she does not understand all the languages that Justus says. Fortunately, I have dealt not only with the German, English and Latin. So I was in a position to comment "örö has that given our small son on Monday on his own to assign a new language, namely French. understand that few people their language, the French have incomprehensible to most Writing endeavors. One hears "örö" but we read "heureux". The sound of the word does not correspond to the word itself, but I will not upset me more about this step-daughter of the Latin language, but rather come to the meaning of the word 'heureux' happy. If this is not the evidence is that Justin is a happy baby! Okay, there are also times when he cries so loud, that I would change its name "Justus" preferably in "Justinnitus. But that should be normal for a baby his age and also shows how strong he is and his voice.
Only one problem I have: Why, dear Justin, you have to start with just French? From you should still make a small Roman Lucullus (ancient gourmet) and Christian Krach, the croissant tester!
I console myself in the moment with the fact that he mastered a sound, namely the "ö", which is another word for critical: Cologne. I'm sure it will not be long until it is the first time "FC Cologne" say. I'll have to prompt him only a couple times ... "FC Cologne", "FC Cologne" ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment