Friday, June 26, 2009

Really Wet Cm With Little Bubbles

The king is dead! Long live the Queen!

Michael Jackson, the self-proclaimed "King of Pop", is dead But live the Queen, which of course meant my wife, back at my house. It has indeed been released from hospital yesterday afternoon, as well as the recent studies were negative. Phew! Once pigs had! Since we have our little horror is chasing a very beautiful, when his pulse was gone for a while in the basement! For the safety of my wife in the next week is a day to a gynecologist to be there to make CTGs. One reason for the slowing of the heartbeat of our unborn child could not name the doctors.
My wife was able to relax to give it back, so it my advice to keep our Justus of ice cream (are they not only me but also my father and was "ice-aholics"), with humor considered: "You say that only so more ice cream left over for you! "

But so completely without comment, I can not let the death of Michael Jackson too. For I am, after all grown up with him, that his music has accompanied me through puberty. My very first album (at that time as a music cassette) was his "Thriller". Even though my musical tastes since changed its direction slightly has, I have however still much respect for his performance as a musician, singer and dancer. I think songs like "Beat It," "Billie Jean" and "Smooth Criminal" are not of this world. Basically, he never was. And what did Will Smith in "Men in Black" after he learned of the extraterrestrial origin Jackson? "What kind of camouflage sloppy!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment