Wednesday, June 24, 2009

White Spot On The Bottom Lip

's finally here and, unfortunately, gone ...

today are the free copies of my two readings of "The 13th Birthday" and "The trip to Germany," came in the mail. Finally! It's nice to keep the books in the hands and scroll through them. I hope the readers will like it as much as I do.

Unfortunately I can not share the joy of my two new phenomena with my wife. Yesterday she was in fact trained in the Leverkusen-based clinic, as yesterday's routine investigation has given rise to concern. The CTG, which will include the unborn baby's heart rate measured, has shown that the heartbeat of our little ones for almost a minute of 130 (normal value) has dropped to below 80. If you think that is the heartbeat of an unborn baby usually twice as fast as that of his mother, you realize how low and alarming, the value is 80. Just because our Justus already has a heart defect, the woman wanted to reach my doctor wife no risk. Now my wife gets
Leverkusen in several daily CTG and ultrasound examinations. Previously there were fortunately no unpleasant peculiarities in terms of testing. Toi toi toi! I hope it stays that way and that the test result has been a mere false alarm. Otherwise, it is conceivable that our already Justus Now, 35 in the Week will be taken out, must. God forbid!

0 comments:

Post a Comment