Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What Shirt With Grey Suit

Koelle, here we come!

Now it is official: After the summer holidays I will be teaching at a secondary school in Cologne, both my Latin and English subjects. Anyone who has read this blog regularly know that Cologne is a very special city for me (see, eg, posting "My favorite club"). Even the hero of my two novels, "Latin Bride" and "Bride Latin Liber II" is a Latin teacher from Cologne. It will probably soon be even more difficult to explain that the teachers from these books is not the same with me and that it is a fictional story. In addition, white the attentive reader that Cologne is the city whose heart center for my son who is in about 6 weeks to see the light of the world, will be the life saver.
However, we now have before even a fairly arduous move that will go across the stage as soon as possible, because one can never know when Justin decides to leave the womb of his mother. We can only hope that he (now 44cm tall) will remain for a while there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment