Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Do I Stop People Seing My

Asia project finished, what was missing ... yep a cute card .... hehe ..

this is the last card for the crate, again back with a task, if inspiration is needed. ..
it has my latest stamp on it, could not control myself, I was soooooooooooo cute
with her teddy-friendly and in the flower wreath hair ...






be honest, which is yet to cuddle, or?

so now all the cards at a glance, there is a bit of everything here ....



and now tied, the bow is tied below it so the cards are easy to get out of the box ... can you can then use the kiaste as "picture frame" in which you just want the map above .... pure will, as I change the mood ...


I think that's a nice gift and I hope I can make the birthday child to a joy ....

the last card fits naturally to challenges:
crafty catz weekly challenge
create color challenge banana (hair), cherry (clothes), kivi (grass)
trimmies craft challenge
sentiments very crafty warm spring sun
die very warm spring day, grinning
crazy 4 challenges - c4c76
incy wincy designs
karins craft shop
creative stampingfriends

0 comments:

Post a Comment