Thursday, March 3, 2011

Herpes And Brown Discharge

[TAG] Wet facts


I was tagged by the girls of Diorella , thanks:]

Show me " your bathtub edges, shower tray edges or hanging storage baskets, where your favorite shampoos, conditioners, etc. long-forgotten romp. Does make a photo of your bathtub edge without changing it first (!) And tells something. Why is such a mess? Why is he so tidy, there is a system? What does it say behind it, behind the 5 other tubes, it is so bad that it has to hide behind? Or are you always happy with everything and you can imagine like your favorite shower gel? "


hair styling products



shampoos, conditioners, hair treatments, Shower gel etc.



And here's my side of the bath:]


Yeah, I know I could make a whole drug store with open up many stuff:] Of course, all this belongs not only to me but also my mom. The "Heavenly Vanilla" Shower of shower I currently use the most, the scent is fantastic!

I Tag:


and of course all who participate, too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment