Friday, March 4, 2011

Pasta Express 3000 Spare Parts

Lush Stuff


Today finally came my things from Lush. Here you see what I ordered, I'm looking forward to totally try out the stuff! :]

first Mrs. Whippy Bath Ball € 4.75 Description
second Butterball Bath ball € 4.25 Description
third Creamy Candy Bubble Bar € 4.95 Description

Mrs. Whippy & Butterball smell great, I'm looking forward to try more butter ball. The scent of Creamy Candy is rather not my case, totally reminds me of paracetamol juice:] But well, expect something you have ordered when online. Unfortunately, the nearest Lush shop about 200 km from me: [



4th King of Skin Body Butter € 8.95 Description
5th Soft Coeur Massage Bar € 7.95 Description

Both smell very good, especially the smell of the Soft Coeur Massage Bar is a dream!

What are your Tops & Flops from Lush? Can you recommend anything?




0 comments:

Post a Comment