Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rikers Island Visit Schedual

Stitching and I

lange schon fasziniert mich diese technik...
nun kann ich mit dem handgelenk nicht sempeln aber sticken geht....hihi
also hab ich mal 2 rohlinge geschafft

and now I need a new pattern, I love it ... hehe
so if you have what for me, please simply by mail: patty0660@web.de
to send me .. I would find great of you!!

here are my 2
the square pattern is more are embroidered in brown, copper, gold
schmetti is the rather insipid graphic in a colorful yarn



the spots on the scanner, shame on ... grins ..
comes in the middle of another stamp motif ...

and schmetti


I'm really pleased with me, hehe ... and you??

I think it is generous, cards fadenrafik with swirls, and a beautiful stamp motif to ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment