Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When Did Andy Sixx Get His Lip Peirced

The new Dior Addict Lipstick


Hello dear readers! I got sent the new Dior Addict Lipstick to test, on 17 March 2011, Germany's premiere. The new lipstick come out with 25% less wax, is instead a gel processed in lipsticks. The result: More and more moisture gloss on the lips, Price: € 28.00

I chose the beautiful color # 333 Nude. The packaging is very luxury, as you would from the house of Dior is used to:



The images have become because of the dam .... eidenen light unfortunately a bit dark, but on the "lip Swatch" you see how the color looks in the original:


A everyday beautiful creamy color, not a "Totennude" with glossy finish. Feels light as a feather on the lips and provides them with good moisture. Minus point: Due to the extremely creamy consistency of lipstick has unfortunately not very long. What I have noticed is that the lipstick quickly "runs out", so I recommend first apply a lip liner.

Conclusion: I am very pleased with the care effect and great finish, but for the price of € 28.00, I expect pretty much of a lipstick and have no desire to make big concessions. I would not buy me it.

I wish you a nice day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment