Thursday, July 2, 2009

Beautiful Dresses For 13 Year Olds

breakdown Olli

Who is behind the name "Break-Olli"? Oliver goats? No, our sympathetic talk show host would rather earn the name "Little Mr. Perfect". So Oliver Pocher? Which can hardly made a Fettnäpfen! But it is not meant. Then there is surely only one left: Oliver Kahn. But even if it is in his (goalkeeper), where some life spans, it is and he remains our Titan! No, the only true "puncture-Olli" is Oliver Reck. The younger (and the football muffle) among us will perhaps can not do anything with the name. But this man is, after 4 times DFB Cup winner. And with Werder Bremen, he was 1988 German champions. I think you could very well describe him as a goalkeeping legend. Finally, it has him wound up in Schalke, first as keeper and then as a goalkeeper coach. But he is therefore living in Gelsenkirchen? No! He lives in Marlborough! In my Marl! How do I know? I have seen him there! Well could someone , Assert that he not necessarily have to live just because he had seen once. And I also have to admit that I have not seen his apartment. But it was going to a place that only true Marler: Marler, the employment office. A confusion I can now exclude up to 100%. Because first I've heard his name (I was coincidentally close to the switch) and secondly, I have reviewed all the information on Wikipedia: Born in 1965 (as he said it at the counter), employment at Schalke until 30.06.2009 (ie up before yesterday). Who would have thought that Wikipedia is as up to date?
had just found the Lord as stretching a place in the waiting room was, my name called. Aw, Snap! So I had no opportunity to him to look in more detail or to tell him anything. But what could I say? Perhaps this: "! Magath had the shit you never have to fire the Lord anyway Magath has no idea about football and all of his championship title was pure luck but even he is not free," Felix "(= The lucky) . Even if I had the Lord made a determined stretch joy. Or I could have said: "Come with me to Cologne, Men's high bar because the have a very nice football club and the fans are really nice latter is seen in me, too (grin)!.."
way, I am soon no longer just a fan of the FC but also a member (as well as Stefan Raab and Michael Schumacher). The application has already been asked. Now I am waiting for the reply, and my new FC switch, equipped with my own name!

0 comments:

Post a Comment