Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Presidente George Radio Cb

My Rhine Journey

Last Sunday we had to separate us from our pug Skadi. Since my wife Bianca and I can not of course our Skadi take into the delivery room, we have a heavy heart, Bianca's sister passed. Immediately after the birth of our child, on or about 28.7., But I will pick up again. Bianca and I were so for the first time only two of us. This and the nice weather today, we had to exploit, so we have decided on a Rhine cruise. We have seen amazing sights that I have left probably look like this:

particularly had it done to me, the cathedral:


Fascinating But I found the chocolate museum, which I could later also visit the inside (of course not without taking a few bars of chocolate).

during the Rhine Journey, I am determined to one day see the musical Spamelot ...


... or to take the Rhine cable car.


When we come to the end of our Rhine cruise, we have made the old town of Cologne. From the ship had been following look:


Then we ate something.


following after the shopping tour, where which I have a special edition DVD of "Sin City" acquired (with a screen image of Jessica Alba), I was almost as tired as the person in the picture (below left):


all in all it's a beautiful day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment