Friday, July 17, 2009

Transparent Sticky Fluidaroused

Moved

The move is done ... and I was pretty exhausted! So many things were to regulate and order, that I hardly got to, to do the same with my thoughts. But now I'm ready to add my blog a new post. This post is not just any post, but my first as a proven Cologne. And what do you do as a Cologne? Exactly. We drink beers. On Porzer marina was in a beautiful Weather is the ideal opportunity. Also must not be missing a Dombesuch. And finally, there is still the FC, which I will also pay my respects, and although the game against the German master, VFL Wolfsburg.
Otherwise my wife and I are glad that our Justus there was no hurry, even while coming to the parade on the world. Now his children's future is set up almost completely. And the last 7-8 boxes that populate our new apartment yet, we will have unpacked soon.
As for our pug, we are satisfied that we have found close to our apartment a suitable dog park. Thus, the transition for our little mimosa not quite so hard.
is also pleasant, that I only 900 meters to my future job needs to go. Since I can not even really make a contribution to our environment, by omitting any large extent on the car.

0 comments:

Post a Comment