Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brazilian Wax Witch Hazel

The day before you came

"The day before you came" is an old title of the Swedish pop group Abba and describes the present day very well. Because today is the day before our Justus to come to the world. That means he has not come sooner, but waited obediently on the day of the ongoing birth (assuming he does not come today night). My wife and I were even extra elicit the move all day for the little ones. But he's still in there.
We were to visit a flea market even at the season opening of the 1.FC Köln. There I took part in a quiz, which was moderated by the most famous of all Porzer: Guido Cantz. After I had filled out a postcard with my personal data, I waited, I was called by Guido on stage. And I waited and waited. In the twelfth and final round was finally my chance. I could put my knowledge to the test. The topics treated by 1.FC Cologne and hardware stores. I was hoping he would ask me for FC. But what happened? Questions to the hardware store Toom! And I always buy the practitioner, the Bauhaus and the Hagebaumarkt. Fortunately, my competitors were still ignorant in this field than me, so I won this round! To reward my postcard came in a lottery drum with 12 different postcards. Each postcard was drawn against a gain. Others could win a trip for two to Gran Canaria. And what did I win? A voucher for Penny worth 25 €! Because it could have been a bit more. But better than nothing. Then we still have
bought the latest FC-Rompers for our Justus: 50% Papa, Mama 50%, 100% FC fan. So be it! This romper I still have some FC players to sign it. In between, we may marvel (in the game against Ford Niehl) even a goal and an assist from our Prince Poldi. Then we are
drove to Bonn, where we did a little shopping and eating ice cream.
And now we're back for fever ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment