Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Can You Put A Kick Start On Mini Dirt Bike

[TAG] Top 10 Nail Polish


Hey dear ones, I was tagged by Nicky , here are my 10 favorite nail polish


first China Glaze Heart of Africa " Perfect hair for Christmas
second Catrice "080 Let's Talk About Barrie!" Total third nice for fall
Catrice "320 Back To Black" looks at the image of all black, but has a very subtle silver shimmer
4th Catrice "220 Lost in Mud" My "favorite distemper"
5th China Glaze Up All Night " I love this color, shine and discreetly dark blue


6th China Glaze Lemon Fizz " Did I liked wearing the summer
7th China Glaze Innocence I support every time I do not feel like "color" have
8th Catrice "060 Bloody Mary to go ' Classic red is always
9th Catrice "170 Peach I Scream!" Did I loved the summer, totally beautiful color find I
10th Essie Van d'go " worn in the summer almost every day, I've also 2 backup because he was limited.
11th want to join With the Top Coat to keep with me even Catrice paints almost a week

I tag all the;) Katie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment