Friday, December 24, 2010

Is Sugar An Immunosuppressant

Perfumes & Wedge Boots


finally came this morning my perfume FragranceX , right on Christmas Eve;) I liiiiiiebe "Viva La Juicy." Since then, I used to be Douglas 'sniffed', I buy I keep coming back. The fragrance is heavy to describe it is sweet, but not "unpleasant-escada-sweet, fruity, warm, creamy ^ ^ hach ..... it smells great!

I have paid almost 60 € for 100ml (100ml for Douglas cost € 98 !!!), the transit time has "only" lasted three weeks and it has come through customs , ie, no extra duties;) HERE you go to the post office, I once wrote about FragranceX.



And there is now a tomorrow that I have a gift for I forgot my cousin -.- So I am with sleet again booted into the city and have discovered the gift Buy these boots Görtz, reduced from 80 to 60 €;) be of the brand "Akira".



So, I wish you Merry Christmas and a lot of gifts;)
Katie ♥



0 comments:

Post a Comment