Saturday, December 18, 2010

Capricorn Rising Appearance

My current favorites ♥


first Catrice Eyeshadow Duos "070 Double Espresso Macchiato, Please!" & "080 Help I Am Stranded" : I love this duo, but I will now have even raved enough of it;)
second NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in "Cottage Cheese" : shimmering silver Cream eye shadow, I was using at the moment often as a base, I'm just third in the Christmas mood glimmer
Pomegranate masks : These masks are amazing! I've already created an entire stock of it, the skin feels silky soft and then ..... moisturised (I can not think just not the German word for this one ^ ^) on.
4th eleven o'clock Blush in "Candid Coral : A beautiful coral with golden shimmer makes the complexion look really fresh and healthy. Supposedly a dupe to hyped "Orgasm Blush", but I can not say anything because I do not own it.
5th Nivea Visage Aqua Sensation Eye Cream : The best eye cream I have tried so far, donating much moisture and can be REALLY small dark circles (for me) disappear.
6th MAC MSF Soft & Gentle "in : Did I get out fishing a few weeks ago from the depths of my cosmetic shelf, I did not know everything that I have and I love it ♥ champagne until golden shimmer, great highlighter and fits perfectly the "Candid Coral Blush.
seventh MAC e / s "Omega" : I finally got the perfect color for my eyebrows, a pale, cool brown. If your Blonde and since you all see -/puder eyebrow pencils are strange, tried twice with "Omega";)

Here you can see the blush with the MSF

perfume

In winter I get up heavy, sweet scent, most have taken I "Cashmere" by Chopard, very heavy and very sweet;), but pleasantly sweet, not a "headache fragrance." On leaving, I currently prefer Armani "Code", a heavy oriental fragrance, which I think is even something in the masculine direction. Then I have time to order any of these miniature Douglas of "Flowerbomb (Victor & Rolf) To get the name suits itself very well, it's definitely a scent bomb, will do) a really sweet smell, a small drop and you smell like a whole Parfumerie. I support only at very cold days, otherwise the smell too sweet even for me.

What are your favorite scents for the winter? Wishing you a great weekend, Katie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment