Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pctv Usb 2 Serie Nummer

drugstore shopping

!
Nothing spectacular, almost only things I've bought later me. Then I was still looking for a bit of glitter stuff for Sylvester, but have found nothing which has pleased me. Also, I'm still looking for a dark brown nail polish, I've found, unfortunately, only in Manhattan and Essence (The Essence paint I do not like at all), but the colors are pretty.


first Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer: Use it for months now and I love him, he does well, it can be great blind and the most important thing for me, he is quickly absorbed. € 7.99
second Carmex € 1.99
third Astor "Perfect Stay" Foundation: Review? * click * € 11.49
4th Pomegranate masks: I think I'm addicted to it which are sooo great! Provide moisture and make the skin silky soft. € 1.49
5th Catrice "Nail Expert Tip Painter € 1.99
6th Catrice "Nail Expert Matt Top Coat: 'm curious ... :) 2.99 €
7th Manhattan nail varnish "69R" € 3.99
8th Catrice "all round" Mascara: For me the BEST Drogeriemascara, I can only recommend it! € 2.49
9th Neutrogena Hand Cream: The only hand cream, the total dry winter with my hands helps. € 3.99
10th Essence Colour & Go Nail Lacquer in "40 Absolutely Stylish € 1.29

(all from" your place ")

schonmal I wish you a happy new year! You know already what you wear Sylvester? I decide I still do:)
has

0 comments:

Post a Comment