Friday, December 3, 2010

Bow And Arrow Windows 95 Computer Game

[Haul] New Catrice + Eyeshadow Swatches & first impressions, masks and eye cream


Catrice Eyeshadow Duos € 3.79 per
left: "080 Help! I Am Stranded ", right:" 070 Double Espresso Macchiato, Please! "

swatches

Catrice Mono Eyeshadow per € 2.79
from left to right: "Bring Me 090 Frosted Cake", "060 I Love Champagne" & "070 Mr. Copperfield's Fields"

swatches

And these two I've never taken
left: "080 Go, Charlie Brown!" right: 260 I Am Coal-Girl "(looks dark blue in the picture, but it is a dark" Plum "on the Swatch you can see the color better)


I I love the eyeshadow! The duo are hammer, super pigmentation, buttery soft and at first glance Swatch not at all crumbly. The mono eye shadow I think is great, especially it has done to me, "Mr. Copper's Fields" and "I Am A Coal-Girl." I am somewhat disappointed by "I Love Champagne", the color output is not as good and it crumbles quite strong, is probably the glitter.

Then I got me taken with the brow powder (I have the lid to the fact angbrachten mirror just for the picture settled) for 3.99 €

swatches

The colors are very pretty "cool", perfect for blondes. The brighter sound (right) reminds me strongly of "Omega" by MAC, I will compare again. The small with the drawer I find a really cute idea, but can forget the tweezers. The small brush (it looks bad now in the picture) is not that bad.

then were allowed to these two masks (á € 1.49) ...

... and the Nivea eye cream for € 9.95 with

Wishing you a great weekend, Katie ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment